Since 1995 LE Graphics has created and evolved signage and branded clothing that allows its customers to present themselves and their businesses with effective visual communication that lasts longer, costs less and has bigger impact. Since 2012 LE Graphics has also operated a busy online retail division, delivering quality brand name products to customers around the world with an uncompromisingly high level of service.
Job types within our team are varied and include graphic designers, sign makers, sign fitters, accounts and admin staff, estimators and sales staff.
We are currently recruiting a Part Time Embroidery Machine Operator
The successful candidate be available for variable part time hours during our normal opening times of 9am to 6pm on Monday to Friday.
To take, process and dispatch orders for branded clothing, ensuring that our customers receive the high-quality product with timely and efficient service expected of our clothing division. To operate our range of automatic embroidery and garment printing equipment in a safe, efficient and professional manner.
Key areas of responsibility:
- process customer orders with an acute attention to detail
- operate our range of automatic embroidery machines to decorate items of clothing for our customers
- finish, fold and pack completed orders
- deal with customers at our retail counter and on the phone to take, record and process orders
- maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the work area to ensure all staff continue to work in a safe and pleasant environment
- ensure goods are received, recorded and stored correctly; this includes managing stock control
- assist in placing orders with suppliers, processing returns, preparing samples for approval and other tasks as required
The role requires:
- a flawless approach, demanding of high standards
- manual dexterity
- the use of automated machinery, IT equipment and hand tools in a safe manner
- computer and software literacy
- good communication with assembly, logistics, purchasing, installation and planning teams
- pride in a job well done
The person will be:
- careful and diligent – even meticulous – with a good dose of common sense
- demanding of high standards and at ease with demanding people
- efficient, effective and organised, in both the physical and digital worlds
- modestly confident and also personable, good humoured and trustworthy
- informal but 100% professional while respecting traditional courtesy and good manners
- no previous experience in operating embroidery machines is necessary as full training will be provided
- although not essential – previous experience in a textile environment (such as operating sewing machines) will be advantageous
Closing date for completed applications 5pm Friday 24th February 2017.
APPLICATIONS IN WRITING ONLY. Please note that canvassing will result in disqualification from the recruitment process. Download an application form below or collect one from our shop.