We are currently recruiting a Full Time Sign Maker & Installer
The successful candidate be based at our workshops in Enniskillen and will be available for full time work during our normal opening times of 9am to 6pm on Monday to Friday.
To manufacture, assemble and install a wide range of signage products, both in our workshops and on site, including architectural signage, vinyl application and vehicle wrapping.
Key areas of responsibility:
- prepare cut and printed vinyl for application
- apply vinyl graphics (including wrapping vinyls) to a range of vehicles
- operate our range of automatic routing, painting, printing and laminating equipment
- make and assemble a wide range of signs and prepare for installation
- deliver and install a wide range of signs on site
- ensure goods are received, recorded and stored correctly; this includes managing stock control
- assist in placing orders with suppliers, processing returns, preparing samples for approval and other tasks as required
The role requires:
- a flawless approach, demanding of high standards
- manual dexterity
- the use of automated machinery, IT equipment power tools and hand tools in a safe manner
- computer and software literacy
- good communication with assembly, logistics, purchasing, installation and planning teams
- pride in a job well done
- a full clean driving licence (held for at least one year)
- previous experience working in a similar environment would be desirable but not essential
- previous experience in vinyl application would be desirable but not essential
Closing date for completed applications 10am Monday 3rd December 2018.
APPLICATIONS IN WRITING ONLY. Please note that canvassing will result in disqualification from the recruitment process. Download an application form below or collect one from our shop.