Since 1995 LE Graphics has created and evolved signage and branded clothing that allows its customers to present themselves and their businesses with effective visual communication that lasts longer, costs less and has bigger impact. Since 2012 LE Graphics has also operated a busy online retail division, delivering quality brand name products to customers around the world with an uncompromisingly high level of service.
Job types within our team are varied and include graphic designers, sign makers, sign fitters, accounts and admin staff, estimators and sales staff.
We are currently recruiting a FULL TIME MAIL ORDER ASSISTANT
Working in our busy online retail department, this is a full time post (40 hours per week). Current job hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm although exact days and times are subject to review.
To prepare, pack and ship online orders, ensuring that our customers receive the high-quality product and service expected of our growing online retail division. To assist in other areas of the business as and when required.
Key areas of responsibility:
- pick and pack customer orders with an acute attention to detail
- dispatch orders on time with the aid of the information from web-based tools
- assist with customer service – answering emails and telephone calls when required
- assist with general office admin such as booking returns and placing stock orders
- maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the workshop to ensure all staff continue to work in a safe and pleasant environment
- assist with the manufacture and assembly of a wide range of signage products, dependant on workloads, it may be necessary to help the installation team on-site
- ensure goods are received, recorded and stored correctly; this includes undertaking perpetual stock control
The role requires:
- a flawless approach, demanding of high standards
- manual dexterity
- the use of automated machinery, IT equipment and hand tools in a safe manner
- computer and software literacy
- good communication with, logistics, purchasing, and sales teams
- pride in a job well done
The person will be:
- careful and diligent – even meticulous – with a good dose of common sense
- demanding of high standards and at ease with demanding people
- efficient, effective and organised, in both the physical and digital worlds
- modestly confident and also personable, good humoured and trustworthy
- informal but 100% professional while respecting traditional courtesy and good manners
- no previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided although previous experience in a warehouse or workshop environment will be advantageous
Closing date for completed applications 5pm Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
APPLICATIONS IN WRITING ONLY. Please note that canvassing will result in disqualification from the recruitment process. Download an application form below or collect one from our shop.